Monday, December 14, 2009

You are TOO Funny!

Hey Stevie -- got your letter. Thanks!

No need to go into detail about the certs or not -- it really is of no consequence as I unfortunately would not be able to believe what you say at this point. If the State takes up the cause I'll follow their findings -- if they don't -- I'll consider this matter "handled".

I appreciate your resolve to stay focused on the "priorities" required to move this district forward.  I'm with ya bruh  -- no more wallowing -- full steam ahead!
I'll see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! The pair won't or have their certs. What does that mean Stevie? Play on words?

Anonymous said...

No, YOU are the one who is too funny! See ya tomorrow, looking forward to it.

Laura

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved