Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Continued...

The birthday cake driver gets out of the car and walks over to the police officer and the gentleman (right-on-red) driver, angrily asks what was the gentleman driver thinking and begins demanding that he (the gentlman driver) pay for the cake he ruined.

The officer, in an effort to keep the situation under control, asks the birthday cake driver to calm down and return to the vehicle. Initial the birthday cake driver refused and standing on principle said I did nothing wrong here. This gentleman ran the light and caused me to slam on my breaks and now look at this mess in my car. My daughter's cake is ruined!

The gentleman driver says out of his window – it’s just a cake calm down. I didn’t do it on purpose and I didn’t run the light, there is a right on red at this corner.

I know what you are thinking ---Ooh snap! The birthday cake driver is about to go off! It’s NOT just a cake you insensitive A--. It is very likely the last cake his daughter will ever see!
But now remember – you’ve got more facts than the gentleman driver does…
The officer, seeing the possibility of escalating anger, walks the birthday cake driver to the car. And because it is customary he asks for the driver’s license and registration. The birthday cake driver hands over the information and begins to break down and tells the officer the story. The officer, speechless – reaches into his pocket and gives the birthday cake driver $30. “Here – please replace the cake and buy her a balloon for me.”

Ok…Renata – where are we going with this???!!! What does this have to do with what is going on in our DISTRICT???!!! You guys have been reading my writing for quite some time; you should know by now I’m rounding the corner…it will make sense when it is all said and done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh woman...you are making me crazy with this story! First I'm mad, then sad, then even more sad...and now you leave me hanging! You're killing me here.

Laura

Anonymous said...

LOL!! You have me on the edge of my darn seat girl!!! HURRY UP!

RASRAHMATAZ said...

LOL -- you guys are funny. I could NOT imagine you all on Christmas morning!

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved