Tuesday, December 22, 2009

And Continued...

Please indulge me as I continue my foray into histrionic-dom and silliness...(that was especially for my secret admirer ;-) LMBO!!! After all this is MY BLOG and you all are voluntarily opting in, or are you? Wah...ha..ha..Ha (Villian-like laugh)...

I promise my reader-friends I will post the conclusion and correlation of this story BEFORE Christmas!

For now I want you to experience all the emotions this passage has conjured up from the beginning up until this point.  Just take note of it.  Plant your feet firm on the floor inhale thoroughly, and now exhale completely.  Now read on...

*************************************************************************
The officer writes down the birthday cake driver’s information and walks over to the gentleman driver. “You Sir, have no idea what you’ve done here.” The gentleman driver looks up at the officer puzzled. “Officer, I honestly did not see that car, it’s dark, the car is dark and when I looked before making the right I did not see anything coming.” “I get the story Sir, but that cake you caused to be ruined was not just ANY CAKE!” Confused the gentleman driver said, I’m sorry – I don’t understand.”

By now a few bystanders have begun to gather around the scene. The officer walks over to the independent witness who he had taken a statement from earlier and relays the story of the cake to her. Her eyes begin to tear and she finds herself becoming angry at the perceived insensitivity of the gentleman driver because she overheard him yell out of window that “it was just a cake”.

The onlookers, having overheard the story of the cake, also became disturb by the callousness of the gentleman driver.

The relative witness driver of the gentleman driver overhears all the hubbub and goes over to the car and recants the story to him. The immediate reaction of the gentleman driver was to become defensive. "How would I have known that fact? For goodness sake! It was an accident and I didn’t break any law here it was an honest oversight. This is ridiculous! It was an accident!"
...

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved