Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Blog Commenter...

Good Morning -- thanks for your note -- I wish you would have emailed me so that I would not have had to respond to you in this format.  So please understand I am responding in this manner to acknowledge YOU and your concern.

I hope that everyone who is now currently employed by this district and are in positions that by state mandate, statute and law require specific certification and/or qualification are NOW certified, qualified and legally employed.  It's time we do things -- ALL things -- in decency and order.  I'm making my request for the audit because I DO NOT EVER WANT to go through this again.

I shouldn't have to worry if the people running, working in and managing the day-to-day of our schools are qualified to be doing their JOBS.  That's what the CSA does and the BOE affirms!

As I said in my post to "Stevie" -- I'm going to sit back and wait on the Office of Accountability to wade through the 8 count issue now public. But what I want is an official nod from each and every board member that as of today -- December 15, 2009 at 9:08 AM ALL  district employees (as in EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM) are legitimately and legally employed by us.

You all have been dealing with Mrs. Hernandez these past few years, but Renata is coming to the meeting and keeping it PLAINfield!

See you tonight!

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved