Friday, December 11, 2009

Fact Finding Yields "Puzzling" Results...

I hope you have had a chance to read Maria's posting and the subsequent comments regarding job description discrepancies.

The job description that was used to reassign Ms. Borge (originally crafted and Board approved in May 2008) was edited to eliminate the requirement for a principal certification.  The problem is the 'edited' version still has the original date of May 2008. 

So -- did the Board unknowingly approve this hirer without being privy to the slight modification to the job description?

I don't know about you all but I have a problem with this...

I'll bet my last expired nicotine patch that there will be a mind blowing explanation for this.

Stay tuned... or better yet come see/hear at the next Business Meeting -- TUESDAY 12/15!

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved