Sunday, December 13, 2009

Great News...Huh? Where?...I'll settle for "GOOD" news!

I read the CSA's article this morning and I'm sorry but either the article got cut off or our definition of Great News are world's apart.  Check it out for yourself and please tell me which part is even GOOD News.

He doesn't say a cotton pickin thing about what "results" he obtained but rather goes on to insult those of us who dare question the inappropriate nature of his and The BOE's decisions.  It is this type of gobbled responses that keeps those of us constantly vetting for answers. 

GET this SGIII -- whenever, wherever and whatever I wish to know --I plan to ask whether it be in an email to the BOE, my blog or in person.  AND I am not going to ask it HOW you want me to, IF you want me to, or WHERE you want me to, but rather WHEN I am available to...  As a few of my favorite scriptures say -- "...You have not because you ASK NOT..." ...." For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth..."

So Sir -- I have learned a few thing "meself" and sometimes you've got to get MEDIEVAL when folks with "THE" answer act like it is only for them to know and for OTHERS to find out.  You will be surprised at what one finds out when searching for answers.  Stay tuned to the Courier...

And please...you can have editorial liberty with whomever you want BUT Don't go SPINNING the Word of God...The partial quote you pulled you left off a very important and KEY provisioning of that scripture.  Allow me to reprint it for your public:  And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, and who have been called according to HIS purpose.

And my dear public -- Please PLEASE PLEASE stop referring to Dr. Gallon as the Messiah of anything... "MESSIAH" is a blessed name reserved for only ONE Worthy LORD--Jesus-- it is sacrilege to betow it upon any one who is and will never be anything more than just a man.

Ciao For Now!

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved