Monday, December 21, 2009

Who's Afraid of The Big Bad Wolf...???!!!

Mr. Cooke's article coupled with Old Docs commentary -- really does sum this up!  I however don't think we will need to "oust" Gallon -- I think he'll leave on his own accord, but I was HOPING neither would be required.

Damn -- I'm tired of starting over!!!!

If I move out of district -- I'll be starting over.  If I stay in district with the current administration -- I'll STILL be starting over.  Add a new administration -- and once again-- I'm STARTING OVER.

The question is HOW do WE sustain forward perpetual motion in this school district?

Like the heroine or (SHEro as I like to say) in the title of this post -- with WISDOM and COURAGE!

[2 Timothy 1:7:  For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OUST HIM!!!

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved