Monday, December 28, 2009

Nothing Left BUT The REAPING!

As I prepare to enter a new year with new hopes, new ideas and new energy I was wondering how many Plainfielders believe in the principle of Sow and Reap. Or how about Karma; you get out of the universe what you put in.  Every Dog Has Their Day.  Payback is a B****.

How do you reflect on your year's accomplishments, defeats, lessons and loses? 

I'll tell you my thoughts on this tomorrow, but I would really like to hear how some of you prepare for a new year or NOT.

Send me a note or two...looking forward to reading it.

Ciao for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...great post. Let's see, reflecting on this past year what have I learned? I also believe in Karma, and yes, Karma is a b****. I also believe that everything happens for a reason, you might not know the reason or understand it immediately, but it will become clear in the future.

Let's hope for a happy and healthy New Year. I know that is what I wish for you.

Laura

Anonymous said...

I think that everything that happens is suppose to teach us something and if we don't learn that lesson....we have to experience it again. I try very hard not to have to experience unpleasent things more than once. I also believe that God never said he would make things fair, He said He would make things right. I'm standing on that next year. God is going to make all wrongs, right. Woo-Hoo

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved