Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's NOT Personal -- It's PERSONNEL!

Dear Steve;

I for one am pretty darn tired of you trying to deduce this issue to the equivalent of a highschool melee inwhich "people" are just out to get your friends.  Grow up before I throw up! When I was in highschool 99.9% of the time those being pursued were usually guilty of being some type of public annoyance.

As I said weeks ago HAD you taken the initial complaints of YOUR staff with regard to mal/mistreatment by all three of these young ladies with even an ounce of deference then mayhaps you would have kept this garbage and its stink from landing in my yard!

Besides Kemp, I wouldn't know either of these girls in a line-up (no pun intended).  My point is -- its not PERSONAL for me because I don't know them, don't work for them or with them or around them. BUT I do contribute to their salaries ergo why it is PERSONNEL!

I'll tell you what -- you really want this over then let's all meet and discuss how best to handle this.  Let's list all possible options, risks and benefits and then lets choose the best one for the STUDENTS. Yes --that's it let what is BEST for the STUDENTS DRIVE the final decision.  Now there's a novel idea! I know, I know it's personnel matters and therefore should be handled with diplomacy, privacy and modesty.  Well that's exactly right under normal circumstances, but this no longer qualifies as normal.

It is time to stop piling on the rhetoric and start having some real conversation with some real disclosures and some real solutions.  I know YOU and the BOE think you've already achieved that, but I don't think you have.  And please spare me the "in purview" "out of purview" legalese and let's have some "REAL" talk.

This PILE is just getting bigger and smellier!  You've been here over a year so now  it's time to treat you like family -- take out the trash -- it's your turn!

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved