Sunday, January 17, 2010

You Will Be Missed - Bill.

Today I said goodbye to a gentleman whom although we've never broke bread, I consider to be a good friend.

His kindness extended to my friends and I in our youth one faithful Summer day will be forever emblazoned on my heart!

Truly his reach into humanity far extends the stretch of his arms.

A gentleman, a scholar and a friend -- Heaven must be tickled pink to have another fine soldier!

Rest Well!

And To Lisa -- It was good to see you once again although the circumstance was less than desirable, but know you too will always be a part of my heart, my childhood, my history and my future. I pray you and your son the peace that surpasses all understanding as you begin new chapters in your lives. Be Well!

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved