Friday, January 22, 2010

And Now YOU know!

Dear All;


I am writing this particular post to clear up a few misgivings about something that took place at Tuesday's meeting. My daughter brought this concern to me last night as part of her own worry and others who have approached her about it. So I want to share this with you all, but I also want you all to remember although my daughter presents herself very mature and intelligent -- she is ONLY 11 and so questions regarding what her mother thinks, or says, should be -- in fact -- I’m requesting that they be directed to me.

Laura and I ARE FRIENDS and although we converge on a lot of points and opinions we DO NOT agree on every issue. We are independent thinkers who have been united by a common cause -- The Children and the Educational System in this city. Her right to have issues beyond my concern is just that -- HER RIGHT.

Be clear I am completely satisfied, confident and pleased with the manner in which Mrs. Bento is running PAAAS. I support her direction for the school, applaud her passion for educational excellence and admire her resolve to ensure OUR CHILDREN get what they need to succeed.

So now you know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not once did I think anything different.

Laura is entitled to her opinion, and we love and respect her for that.

Angela Bento is doing a fine job at PAAAS. That will be one of the great things left from the Gallon administration.

Oops ... I shouldn't have said that.

Anonymous said...

Mom Mrs.Bento is a fantastic principal and everyone should know that. She has done nothing but the best for us she's hired such wonderful teachers. I don't understand why people have to be so jealous of her. Mrs. Bento just know P.A.A.A.S. loves you and we need you and know that you are very much certified. Thank you for all you have done. You have to understand people will talk about you because they are jelous of you getting new stuff and the best teachers but guess what who cares about them. The fact that they are so worried about you shows that they care to much. Keep living your life and telling the truth and don't worry about other people and what they say, but all the students and parents of the students know that you are very much qualified. It's sad that some people don't have opinions for themselves but it happens some people always have to take there friends side. Just don't worry about them and take care of P.A.A.A.S. and yourself.

Milani Hernandez
Proud P.A.A.A.S. Student

RASRAHMATAZ said...

I love my little girl.... Just KNOW folks I was away at a meeting when this was done. Those in the meeting with me can VERIFY. This kid did this on her own! I really am SOooooooooooo Proud of her!!!!

Anonymous said...

As you should be! She is a little lady. She conducts herself with grace and represents you like a diamond! You are blessed!

RASRAHMATAZ said...

Thank you kindly!

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved