Sunday, January 10, 2010

Awe and Amazed!

I’ve just finished reading the latest headlining fiasco of all things Floridian, and here is one response that sums up EXACTLY what I’m thinking:


I'd be interested to see a copy of Ms. Borge's oath of allegiance. This is the document: http://www.state.nj.us/education/educators/license/forms/verify.pdf

Here are the questions of interest:

"Have you ever had a certificate revoked or suspended in this or any state?  If yes, enclose a statement indicating the action taken and provide the pertinent details."

"Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense in this or any other state or any jurisdiction outside of the United States? If yes, enclose a statement indicating the municipality where this occurred and provide the pertinent details."

Please tell me how Ms. Borge answered the last two questions? If she answered no, then isn't that perjury?

Also, how could Gallon NOT have known about it if she had a letter of reprimand placed in her file in Florida? Dr. Gallon is still trying to sell his snake oil.

1/10/2010 3:15:57 PM
All but the snake oil stuff…

Patience my friend-readers you DONOT need me to disclose this kind of stuff -- the TRUTH cannot be avoided, and AGAIN I don't have a lawyer on staff to make sure I do all this stuff correctly but I can certainly share the facts and that's WHAT I DO! Like it or not!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renata-
Once again you are asking all of the right questions that "your friend" Ms. Pellum seems to be avoiding and chiding you for...

RASRAHMATAZ said...

Thanks and as long as God directs me to do so -- I will continue to ask. We know not and have not if we ask not!

Although Maria and I are after the same thing - -a Better School System--We simply have two COMPLETELY different ways of going about it. I pray and she admittedly doesn't. So, I don't rely on my own strength when wading through school issues, nor life itself for that matter. AND -- it's not a matter of RIGHT or WRONG it's just what we believe as individuals.

I will say this -- I have never attacked Maria for taking a particular position even if I disagreed. I have taken issue when and only when she decides "WHAT" I meant when I said XY or Z or when I do/have done XY or Z... in case you all have not noticed I am not shy and I have no reservation with telling people how I feel and why.

When I first read Maria’s Blog and her and others subsequent responses I had worked up a pretty good African-Irish-Indian Temper and I was having my husband translate it for me in Spanish – because it was to her directly to decide to share as she deemed appropriate. As blessings would have it --my husband says – what is this about, how long have you known her, don’t let this silliness get in the way of two people who are in this for the right reasons. And then we pulled up to church and I prayed, and it was decided to not keep it going for no other reason than the realization that we all have our reasons for doing what we do and the revelation of our individual truths and intentions are only a matter of time.

I am believing that she means well.

Anonymous said...

Renata - Just keep doing what you are doing! A few can continue to defend Gallon and etc. but the old saying will prevail. "The truth will come to you. No need to chase it" I do believe that certain information must be OPRA"ed". but I believe that the good people of Plainfield will not allow for this disrespect and theft to continue.

RASRAHMATAZ said...

Thank you and I Soooo believe that!

Anonymous said...

Renata,

If an incoming superintendent promises the community transparency above all else, then why the need to OPRA anything?

If it is "OPRA"able, shouldn't we be able to ask the questions and actually GET an answer? I don't know about you, but that is what I find MOST frustrating.

But, that's just my humble opinion!
Laura

RASRAHMATAZ said...

AHa...I think so but there are those that much rather file out the forms. I do have a 9 to 5'er. And as someone said earlier -- there really is no need to search after the truth. It will come. Be patient!

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved