Sunday, January 3, 2010

You Put Your "RIGHT" Foot IN!

I am gearing up for this AWESOME responsibility I am about to embark upon. My postings will be “light” over the next few months because I’ll have to save something to say at the forums and debates – right?!

I will, however be more than happy to answer any “REAL” question(s) you may have about the current state of the school district, or my vision for the district or anything else “SPECIFIC” to school issues.

You can expect to read and/or received my positioning statement and platform message in the next weeks. Most will be broadcast here simultaneously with public mailings and/or releases.

I look forward to a challenging 3 months, an awesome and enlightening campaign and a SUCCESSFUL Bid for the Plainfield Board of Education.

Chat w/you all soon.

Be Well,
Renata

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved