Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Policy Meeting RESULTS...

Gotta say I thought the policy meeting was one of the best BOE meetings I've attended todate.  Why?  It's Not because there was an overwhelming amount of clarity provided.  It's POLICIES what do you expect!  You need a Lawyer, A Doctor, A Best Friend and the patience of JOB!!!  My 9-5 is regulatory in nature -- so the LAST thing I want to do is go though policy, but I bit the bullet and besides I have a natural knack for "finding" stuff.  My friends do call me the INSPECTOR and they ain't nevah lied!

Anywho -- what I enjoyed was the ACTUAL DIALOG that occurred.  Like I told you all before I HATE being talked to...involvement, partnership --cooperation means there is an exchange of ideas!  So -- to the Board I say continue to provide this type of venue and you will continue to get participation across the board (no pun intended) and not just when YOU'VE GOT ISSUES like you all intimated!

Now about the certification stuff...this is about as complicated as traveling through time!  As I said before let the State and Reporters deal with it. After all they have the budgets, access to records, when they were applied for, received, qualilfied --- blah, blah, blah!

The only thing I'm saying is don't come this way again New Name (I heard Ya!) I have good ears too! LOL!

Night Yall A Sistah is Tired!

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved