Wednesday, January 13, 2010

At All Cost -- SAVE Your Objectivity!!!

Thanks everyone for your input on my previous post; and I will RESPECT your request to remain anonymous while finding a way to share your points of view. 

I guess this whole thing looks and feels different when you work for pay as oppose to work for play!

Just know PPSD employees I know it isn't right and I'm not going to pretend it is anything other than what it is -- FAVORITISM, CRONYISM and NEPOTISM.

As I said before to all of you who are in it for ALL the right reasons -- your hardwork and dedication is not in vain!

It is my responsibility to keep the TRUTH out there no matter what other bloggers say or don't say...no matter how many names faceless people call me...no matter how many idioms I use or idiots I encounter in pursuit of the RIGHT THING for Plainfield -- I know WHO I am...WHOSE I am and WHY I am!

Keep Your Head UP!

The TRUTH like OUR CHILDREN'S MINDS is a Terrible thing to waste!

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved