Monday, January 18, 2010

See You @ The BOE!

As par usual there's a lot of talk on the blogs and forums so I hope that means there will be a lot of folks at the board meeting tomorrow.

I'm really quite, how do I say -- alarmed -- at the lack of presence/outrage/concern by our city council or the mayor's office regarding all that has been in the news of late.  I understand the separation of authority, however YOU all are STILL residents here and THESE ARE the city's children. I guess if you didn't go to these schools, or you don't have children that go here -- it is much easier to check out and turn a blinds eye to what is happening.

I for one have a problem with people who discuss or even THINK they can redesign Plainfield  --economically, socially or otherwise without supporting the educational system that will ultimately create the people who will support any infrastructure the city council and mayor's office were to establish.

Plainfielders -- what will it take for us to SEE the BIG PICTURE.  Our Children are OUR FUTURE...both here and abroad!

I hope Shame ON You -- Shames YOU into action!

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved