Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just REAL!

I want to address a post on Maria’s Blog – Renata, for the record, is not frustrated; by definition frustration deals with external forces beyond ones control. I pray daily and often and in and about ALL things. I know “from whence my help comes” so one cannot pray and then worry. It is a contradiction in concepts.

I wanted to address this because I want to make sure none of my other readers feel as though I’m frustrated. I assure you – I am not. I am FILLED with HOPE! I am clear about where and how I can effect change and I am determined –through prayer and supplication – to be a positive instrument of change for and in PLAINFIELD, NJ. I’m not perfect but it is a goal of mine!

Now having said that – what I do get ANGRY about is...! And I am prayerfully working on THAT! I HATE Liars, I detest people whose WORD is weak as water, manipulators, disingenuousness, LIARS, people who tell me how I feel or what I feel and ooh yeah – LIARS. I’ve learned long ago that “I” can’t change people with the issues I’ve just mentioned, so I don’t try.

As my comment to Maria's Blog shared, I write to expose the personality and character of people so that each of us knows who we are dealing with from the inside out. I prefer to learn about the inner workings of folks. It is far more accurate and tells of an individual’s value system than listening to them pronounce a 16 syllable word, or reading a post they write with misspellings and poor grammar. What good does it do me if someone responds to my queries readily but the information is falsified or misleading? The act of cooperation is only as real and valuable as the truthful information and effort that is put forth. It is not cooperation if the intent is simply to check off a box and SHUT someone UP/OUT!

I want my readers to be clear about something…this issue is bigger than certifications or proof and evidence. What we have gone through these past months is a fundamental breakdown of TRUST between parties that MUST HAVE TRUST to be of any value to this city’s children.

What I post are facts as they are revealed that either support or not the information the district extends. I am not going to censor it because some may be tired of hearing about it. Tough! Move On! I do not have a need or desire to post who told me what, when, and if  I OPRA'd it or not etc. People who provide me with information and read the information I provide have got to trust that I will manage it with integrity. If the information I put out there IS NOT TRUTHFUL then let the powers that be post what is TRUTHFUL.

In so much that I have always been about empowering my community through information and knowledge sharing I will continue to bring forth information as I receive it and ANALYZE it as I perceive it. I do not have an axe to grind, nor do I have a personal vendetta against anyone, some or all – that is too time consuming and it has nothing to do with the good nature of the God I serve and who showers me with favor and grace daily as I endeavor to turn our school system around. Above and beyond anything – I will do what brings honor to my Father (Heavenly) and Daddy (Earthly).

In the final analysis, what we need is restoration and this will only be achieved by sharing, recognizing and honoring the truth – and the truth shall set us free. Free to be -- a District of HIGH Performers-- from the top down and evident in all our children.

{To think-- I was going to have a post-free day today…}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question:
"People who provide me with information and read the information I provide have got to trust that I will manage it with integrity."
Why should anyone trust you and your integrity and not trust other people, whether they are board members or the superintendent or staff or teachers? I am not being facetious. I really want to know.

RASRAHMATAZ said...

You trust "me" or whomever based on my/our past behaviors. If I have not been deceitful/ mistruthful then doesn't it stand to reason that I am trustworthy. I didn't say who to trust or not -- I only said those who interact with me must be able to trust that I am being truthful. Why would you or anyone for that matter want to interact with someone they don't trust...at a minimum respect.

Anonymous said...

Right On, Renatta!

Anonymous said...

Interesting that Maria always cites OPRA. I would question her sources. Her single purpose is to suit herself and no one else. She is a great pretender. She talks the talk but can't walk the walk. She can and will continue to backpaddle. Maria should worry about cleaning her own house before she tries to clean anyone else's.

Phony!!!! Try to make your own children a priority1

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved