Friday, February 26, 2010

Ode To Blogger's Blight

This week I have read were several Blogger’s shared, what I think is a universal prerogative, with regard to the content we choose (being the operative precept here) to write about as well as which comments we will post (Bernice -- as recent as yesterday).

Well as you can imagine I’ve been getting quite a few nasty grams that I am choosing not to post because they won’t identify who they are, and that is the ONLY reason! They are about me so I have no reservation in terms of offending other folks. And... no... putting Renee, Steve, Frank is NOT good enough -- I want to see who holds me in such contempt.

That’s fair right? If their gripes are legitimate then why can’t they “face” them?

I say to all those who have had enough of my postings…just don’t click on my blog’s link. It really is that simply.

For those who enjoy my postings – keep coming!

With Love,
Rasrahmataz!

1 comment:

RASRAHMATAZ said...

More like two different understandings of the word "aid"...and what that would look like. Never dawned on me to ask him if he needed water...LOL...but I gotcha ya. Thanks.

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved