Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Case Study In CLUELESSNESS!

Can someone send me some cases where the Superintendent has gone ABOVE and BEYOND his assigned duty to protect and employ 3 District employees? 

What is this really about? 

Who will investigate his motives? 

This is obviously NOT professionally based given that neither of these individuals perform their assigned duties solely on the merit of their own skills and ability.  In fact none of them COULD perform their job's R&R's without district personnel that have been here PRIOR to them coming and have been doing the jobs EVER SINCE they've arrived.

Do we not see the impropriety in how Ms. Kemp has been dealt with throughout this entire ordeal?

Let's look at the difference in treatment of Kemp compared to other employees who have been placed on administrative leave for similar misconduct: Is it a matter of Favoritism? Nepotism? Cronyism?

How many Principals this year alone have been brought over to the Admin building while accusations of professional improprieties are under investigation?

What is Angela Kemp's VALUE-ADD to the district? She has three highly qualified and certified VPs and Principals doing her job. So CERTAINLY it is not a matter of WE NEED HER. We not only DON’T need HER we don’t want her, her attitude or lack of professionalism, nor her inability to “KEEP HER HANDS” to herself or her out and out rude disregard for the Plainfield Community.

What kind of environment is the Superintendent providing by allowing Ms. Kemp to remain in proximity to an EMPLOYEE who has proven by a court of law that he has been harassed by a high-ranking employee who acts in the capacity of his supervisor? Would this not be the definition of a HOSTILE work environment?

Uggh! Another potential LAW SUIT!

Plainfield Parents – WE should be outraged!

Please tell me how STEVE’S leadership even slightly resembles what our CHILDREN deserve.

Our children don’t even respect him as the leader of schools, nor do the teachers AND many, many COMMUNITY MEMBERS.

This ENTIRE Community needs to COME TO EVERY BOARD meeting every TUESDAY until STEVE Gallon, ANGELA Kemp, LESLY Borge and LALELEI Kelly are REMOVED from this DISTRICT! None of them should ever hold a position in the educational field again – UNLESS – of course they find some other lazy board members in urbanville USA that do not research WHO they hire.

It is everyone's responsibility who has been subjected to this under qualified, unprofessional regime to ensure EVERY DISTRICT in the UNITED STATES understands CLEARLY who these people are so that no one ever makes as uninformed and detrimental decision to hire these morally corrupt individuals like we did here in Plainfield.

What MORE do we need to see?

We’ve got LAWYERS put them to WORK and GET RID of the more than ½ Million Dollars worth of WASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Maria Pellum, Plainfield Resident said...

Hi Renata,

Can you please explain about the principals who were brought to the Administration Building? What were the charges? Who made the investigation? Who cleared them up? Are they still here?

And also, can you explain what is exactly the duties of the VPs and Principals you mention that are under Ms. Kemp? One of the duties I know of is for them to write curriculum, and as you know, we still don't have a curriculum, so help me understand how any of these people have done their job when we are still lacking a district-wide curriculum?

Look forward to your response, thanks!

RASRAHMATAZ said...

Maria -- to answer your 1st set of questions I have to direct you to go visit the Board office and see for yourself who is there. Why they are there is up to them to disclose to you -- not me.


With regard to your 2nd set of questions --there are 2 VPs (Breauxsaus & Bethea) and 1 Principal (Williamson)-- just check the org chart and she who is assigned to what task/role-- to my knowledge all of these work as District FLOATERS for lack of a better title. They serve as interim Principles, Professional Development designers and apparently Banner creators. Who do you see assigned to C&I? Hmmm...EXACTLY!

Anonymous said...

I AGREE!!!

Lindsay

RASRAHMATAZ said...

To My Not So 50+ Year Old Commenter: put your name, number and photo and I'll post what you have to say -- otherwise go elsewhere. I'm OBSESSED with having a GREAT SCHOOL SYSTEM! And further, anyone who stands in the way of that is A PROBLEM! If you've been here for 50 years what have you done LATELY. The real quesiton is WHY ARE YOU so OBSESSED with what I'm focused on. Now remember -- don't bother to reply unless you provide the very specific information I requested. Ciao!

Maria Pellum, Plainfield Resident said...

Thanks Renata. I have been to the Administration Building, but I usually just visit the Business Office to pick up documentation. But I'll ask the administration since this to me would be more official that just me asking around.

As for the duties of the people under Ms. Kemp, hopefully they did raise a concern with their union as their job description says curriculum writing is one of their main duties. If they didn't raise a concern with the union and their supervisor's supervisor and the school board, then, what are procedures and unions for? Thanks.

RASRAHMATAZ said...

Maria -- keep asking your questions -- I know you won't get the answers but you'll learn how leadership can subdue/vert employees and their grievances thus impeding the unions. Having work in corporate america both as a union and non-union employee I very much understand how "RED TAPE" negates the power of unions and subsequently employees.

Maria Pellum, Plainfield Resident said...

So, are you saying that Unions are a waste of money, and effort, since, after all, they have no power? Just wondering what is it that you are trying to say.

Then again, I just hope complains were formally made, because at the end is what will separate those who tried to do something to correct the problem from those ones who just watched the problem and did nothing. Thanks!

RASRAHMATAZ said...

Nope that is not what I said at all. Unions pick their battles because there is so much red tape. A complaint that "they are making me do work that is not part of my job" although VALID would not necessarily be a priority. Trust I have submitted grievances and even given depositions on behalf of a UNION and in the end I just quit the job. The time factor alone is ridiculous.

And seriously if Dr. Williamson made formal complaints to the district about harrassment and after 2 months there was no satisfaction with the districts response -- how likely do you think it is that complaints formal or otherwise would matter regarding job equities/ dissatisfaction.

Just curious -- what exactly would you have done that you feel the other didn't do? You've mentioned that quite few times so I'd like to know.

They participated by submitting written accounts of what happened, given verbal statements to the appropriate district personnel. They were supeoned and cooperated. What exactly werethey expected to do?

Maria Pellum, Plainfield Resident said...

Renata,

I am talking about the curriculum and their duties, this is totally different from Ms. Kemp's unprofessional behavior.

As for what I would have done if I was assigned to a job different than mine, or not allowed to perform the job I was hired to do? I would have ask my union to intervene and I would have written a letter to the CSA and the school board with my reasons and concerns, and if I wasn't satisfied with their response, I would have gone to the county SI and the State. That is what I would have done. If nothing gets done, at least I would have covered my behind and not look as if I didn't do anything.

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved