Thursday, November 12, 2009

Class is IN Session

Because my passion has always, and I pray will always be about empowering my people, my community and our children, I will be posting information with regard to the current issue facing our district for the next few days.

Please familiarize yourself with this document in preparation for next Tuesday's Board Meeting. It's a long document so don't expect to read it cover to cover but hone in on the certification requirements.

http://www.nj.gov/education/code/current/title6a/chap9.pdf

It's IMPERATIVE that we go armed with the facts and not our feelings! This isn't about "WHO" is right but "WHAT" is right!!!

I'll keep the information flowing up until Tuesday's meeting -- take advantage of it and pass it on.


Plainfield it is TIME!

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved