Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Audacity to Inquire!!!

I am quite disgusted with some of the commentary posted on Maria’s blog. How dare people attack folks because they seek the truth. I've been writing this blog for almost two years and not ONCE did any of the Floridian's name appear in any of my writing despite the many, many complaints I received from district employees. That was until it was DISCLOSED that (and might I add substantiated by the mere fact that the contracts were rescinded) they lacked the proper credentialing.


We have a right to demand qualified personnel in the running of
OUR school system!

How juvenile to assess this as a personal attack on the Floridians. That is so, so SILLY. You cannot expose what is not HIDDEN.

HELLO!!!


Did this blogger hirer uncertified individuals? What this blogger did do was bring to bear the responsibility of the powers- that-be to rectify the situation. Is she satisfied with Dr. Gallon’s and the Board’s remedy? ABSOLUTELY NOT! If it were legitimate they would have allowed the conversation to be had between the community and themselves. So where is the integrity in that?

Did you know that the Board can actually vote to extend Privilege of the floor? Try going to other towns Board meetings and discover and learn…

Dr. Gallon and the Board can hide behind the legalese of confidentiality -- but there are facts on the record that are PUBLIC knowledge and it is this that this public seeks and I WILL get.

So – to all you who wish to marginalize this inquiry into a personal attack – I say get real and grow up!

Renata goes on the record right here and right now – I don’t give a DAMN about what the Floridians do in and on their personal time – but when they are wasting MY money – IT’s MY BUSINESS!

It's NOT Personal -- It's PERSONNEL!


And for the record – you can do all the witch hunting you want -- but if there are no Witches or Warlocks around -- then there is nothing to be found! Alrighty!



And YOU shall know the TRUTH and the
TRUTH shall set YOU FREE!
[John 8:32]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renata,

Couldn't have said that any better myself. If there is nothing to hide, then why the lack of transparancy? It irks me to think that this superintendent and board feel that they don't have to answer to us, the parents and taxpayers.

For all who say that we are "negative" simply because we ask questions and demand answers, that is OUR right, and if there is nothing to hide and everything is "peachy" then it would be cause for a press-release.

People called me "negative" among other things when I first started questioning Gallon's certification back in May 2008. Was I just being negative, or did I see the writing on the wall?

Keep me informed, and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Laura

Anonymous said...

TELL 'EM, RENATA!! I am so glad you are not fooled by the flim flam Dr. Gallon and the Board members are trying to pull. It's amazing to me how stupid they really think this community is. Or is it that they don't really care what the community thinks. Which is it really??

What they have done is just wrong and I will be sending letters to the Commissioner of Education until she does something about this mess.

RASRAHMATAZ said...

Share the letter PLEASE! I'll post it here and sign my name to it as well!

And the RIGHTEOUS taketh by FORCE!

Anonymous said...

Renata,
Where are the adults in this community that will stand up for our children? Where are the students that will stand up for themselves? I remember being in high school and having a voice. Have we forgotten to teach our children that not only do we have a voice but they do too. If this mess was to take place when I was in high school the students would have been at that board meeting demanding answers. we would have had our parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and Mrs. Jones from next door at the BOE demanding answers. Renata can't and shouldn't have to be the voice of the people. The people need to show up and show out to be the voice for our children. Come on Plainfield wake up. Your children are watching you.

RASRAHMATAZ said...

Anon 9:21 PM -- I FEEL Ya and that is exactly why I bring my daughter to these meetings -- so that when the need arises she will give Voice to HER VOICE!

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved