Tuesday, November 10, 2009

As One Who Values Times

Hello my fellow readers - after looking through the 34 pages agenda and noting there is not so much as word with regard to the Floridian Duo -- I'd advise you not to waste your time attending. That is to say, if that is your only reason for coming. It's best to save your energy for the 17th where you get to talk about what YOU want to talk about. Fancy that...I process for the people by the people.

I'm going to stop in just the same and hopefully get a chance to network with a few like-minded citizens who will be willing and able to come out on the 17th and use our collective bargaining cards.

S0 -- stay in and enjoy some family time or veg with the boob tube. I'm going for some live entertainment...

Nighty Nite!

P.S.: Where's my Brother George...Anyone seen the God-Father of PEP? I miss him! Let him know The Pitt Bull is asking for him to phone home... LOL.

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved