Friday, October 23, 2009

OooOO WeeEEE!

Well now it looks like enough noise has been made about the Floridian Quad /edit/Trio /edit/ Duo so that EVERYBODY is now taking a look see...

Here’s my take on the SIT-CHE-ATION.

You can’t [CANNOT] hate on Gallon for bringing in his professional partners. That’s what people do. That is what PROFESSIONAL NETWORKING is all about. Remember – it’s not WHAT you know – but WHO you know!!!

Actually – I would think less of Gallon if he DID NOT extend the “hook-up” to his trusted comrades. It’s what we do and have always done for centuries – so stop feigning!!!

However – enter some laws and regulations and you got to make sure all your T’s are crossed and all your “I’s” are dotted.

If I were in a position of power to higher[hirer] my long standing trusted friends to form my posse YOU Had BETTER believe I WOULD do it, and anyone who says they wouldn’t is a LIAR! BUT – I WOULD DARN sure make certain they have what it takes to do the job—and um—that includes certifications...

So the issue is not that Gallon brought along his friends, but rather why the BOE did not PROPERLY VET the applicants.

Aah Ha! [shaking my finger like Eddie Murphy imitating a Jewish man in the barbershop during the outtakes in the movie Coming To America] In there lies this publics real focus.

“The Superintendent RECOMMENDS…but…THE BOARD – Approves.”

Well Ollie this is another fine mess you’ve got us into – Eh?!?!

5 comments:

olddoc said...

Welcome back as a "public blogger". AS an avid reader I must say that your public advocacy is far superior to your fiction. You and Maria may still straighten the BOE out.

RASRAHMATAZ said...

LOL...Well Doc -- I don't know whether to kiss you or snuff you!!! I guess thank you is in order or maybe the rolling of my eyes with hands on hip! Happy Blogging my Blogger-mate!

Anonymous said...

Just two things: Gallon was hired for whom he is and not for whom he knows. His hiring was not a "package deal".

Also, please check your grammar and spelling! Ask your daughter how to spell (hire/higher). It's not what you know, but (who/whom)you know.

Answers: Hire, Whom

RASRAHMATAZ said...

WRONG...you can only use "whom" if you can ask it as question. i.e. For Whom the Bell Tolls...It tolls for thee! So -- it stands Madam Grammar-NOT... It IS Who you know! What, What!!

As for Hirer vs. Higher... my name is RENATA not Jesus...so you will find grammatical errors -- get over it! And by the by didn't Maria catch you on some on a "their/there"...now there! LOL... Get a clue and don't bother writing back because I won't be posting it.

I'm the BOSS over HEAR...I mean HERE! Get your own Blog GrammarNOT!

Now EDIT that!

RASRAHMATAZ said...

P.S. Gallon was hired w/his crew... guess you've never been more than a cloney otherwise you would no/KNOW this...people in power positions ALWAYS leverage the hiring of their posse as part of the deal.
DONE!

I get the last word on this one BUckOOH!

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved