Monday, October 12, 2009

The Book | Chapter 2 : Twenty-One

“Look you sorry as heifer”, grabbing her around the neck. “No please, please don’t hit me again. I’m sorry, I’m so---- sooo--- sooooooooooo.” “Ouch!” “Ooh!” “Please, please please stop you are hurting me, you are going to kill me – please stop!” “I love you Mike – please no more.”

Wiping the trickles of blood from the corner of her mouth and nose, not yet having the strength or courage to raise her head to look at him, Sue crawled further in the corner. She withdrew in her mind trying to think what she could have done this time to upset him. The kids were feed and in bed, at least they were asleep until he came in here on a rampage.

“The bastard!” “I’ve never did nothing but love him true, and since the day I married him he does nothing but beat me and even sometimes his love making is a beating.”

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved