Thursday, October 22, 2009

Here We Go Looptie Lou...

No Books, No Certs, Too much money oooh MY!!!

I took a long needed break from all the PPS District happenings because sometimes you get so close that you lose your objectivity.

Well it seems I’ve been gone long enough – indeed.

So I saw recently PPS did a Teen Summit…Now I wonder who thought of that???!!! It is said that copying/replication/idea stealing is the highest form of flattery. LOL… I didn’t even get an invite.

PPSD – You Guys are funny. And to think some I would call my friend. Well now, there is another saying about friends – but ooh how I do digress!

One can see the authentic nature of a being/entity far more clearly from a distance; and you avoid getting the stench on you too.

Thank you God for directing my path! Authenticity -- To the CAPITOL!!!

Well – it looks like it is time for me to get back in the saddle AGAIN.

See you all at the next Board Meeting, OR, Maybe TONIGHT at the State of District Meeting.

Ciao for Now!

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved