Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Partners in Progress

Hello PEPers;

Sorry to post so late today. As I shared in a previous posting the PEP Board had a meeting with the Administrative Services Office (ASO)-- Community Relations Department today so that kept me busy. I know I said I was going to post about "inclusion" as it relates to building partnerships and then I was going to post (actually wrote it up this morning) my experience at last night's BOE meeting.

But -- after a very productive meeting, suffice it to say --I'll save my experience for later in the week. I will still post it, but as a matter of and in the spirit of good citizenship I thought I'd simply send you all a quick note to let you know that the meeting went well and that PEP is certainly looking forward to bringing about some solid, well-executed value-add student/parental/family and community activities over the next couple of months in partnership with the District's ASO -- Community Relations team.

We are a partnership in progress as we work to meet the needs of our students and parental communities for the betterment of PPSD.

Enjoy this typical October day!

Do Well and Be Well!

*Tootles*

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved