Friday, April 2, 2010

A Call To Action!!

As Suggested by Laura Shoemaker -- please follow through:

I think everyone needs to e-mail them and demand results...feel free to copy and paste it:


 
As a resident of Plainfield, I would like to know when the Board of Education will be calling a special meeting to RICE Dr. Steve Gallon for the following reasons:

 
  1. Failure to follow the directives of his superior,
  2. Failure to inform the Board of his superior's request thereby putting the Board in a precarious legal position
  3. Theft by deception
  4. Failure to follow the laws of the State of New Jersey in the hiring practices at Plainfield Public Schools
  5. Failure to abide by a court order to remove Angela Kemp from her position.

I not only look forward to an answer to this question, but I expect an answer as I plan to take this to the media and state government officials. The NJDOE Office of Fiscal Accountability will not be the only office THIS administrator or THIS board will have to answer to.

 

 Here are the e-mail addresses:
 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Renata,

I sent the board members and copied Dr. Gallon yesterday as soon as I saw the report was uploaded on the Courier site. I received an e-mail from WC and LLL stating they too requested a special meeting and still had not heard from LC.

I have my questions to ask at the next board meeting.

I can only hope that the CORRECT thing is done.

Lindsay

RASRAHMATAZ said...

Hey Lindsay -- that's pretty much who has responded to everyone else who has contacted me. I really didn't expect anything different.

We will have to MAKE SURE the CORRECT thing gets done!

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved