Monday, April 12, 2010

Angry Nah…Passionate ABSOLUTELY!

I’ve been reading all the stuffesses about how angry I am. How disrespectfully etc… I have even been accused of using my daughter to propagate the negativity.

How many of you have gone to the schools I’ve worked at and have spoken to the children? How many of you concerned citizens have spoken to the teachers, district employees and administrators of the schools I have partnered with and volunteered at over the past 6 years?

Talk to the teachers and administrators who have taught my daughter. Talk to her classmates. Find out how well grounded she is and respectful and RESPECTED!

Go there!

Talk to them and then tell me about me and mine! But you won’t!

You’ve all ready checked with former associates and acquaintances and you can’t for the life of you dispel what I have said I’ve done. Ooh how you have tried. Really! The truth is amazing like that – it doesn’t get any better!

You don’t have to guess where I stand, who I support, what my motives are as is the case with other candidates who haven’t been around long enough for you to vet them or JUDGE them –YET! The first time you heard of me wasn't when I announced my candidacy! Everyone puts their best foot forward – and then as my Grandmother would say – then you take them in and they come up with all these other feet you never knew they had.

I am not afraid of who I am, of making mistakes or of making folks accountable!

Paint me how you wish just as long as you PAINT me PRESENT because that’s where I’ve been and that’s where you will find me!

Again I say;

They whispered, conspired, they told their lies (God favors me)
My character, my integrity, my faith in God (He favors me)
Will not fall, will not bend, won’t compromise(God favors me)
I speak life and prosperity and I speak health (God favors me)

And on this I stand!

Angry Nah… I come before you with RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION that only those seeking righteousness will understand and I KNOW and AFFIRM that there are MORE OF US than there are of you!

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved