Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Book | Chapter 1 : Nine

Knock, knock… “Janet hurry up in there I’ve got to go. You know I have to pick up the kids from school. Come on it’s 3 o’clock all ready.”

Janet opens up the bathroom door with one hand while trying to button her blouse with the other. She took a quick glance back at the mirror to have a last peek at her hairdo and with a resounding MUWAH offered herself a kiss goodbye. “Your fine honeyed self.”

Tickled by her own praise, Janet does her best May West swagger, finished buttoning her blouse, kissed Lemond on the cheek as she past him in the entry way of the bathroom, grabbed her pocketbook from the side table in the bedroom and yelled; “I’m ready! Let’s go I’ve got a nail appointment.

"Oh yeah and by the way, that reminds me -- I need fifty dollars.”

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved