Thursday, December 4, 2008

Can "I" Get A Witness?

A continuation of our list of positive parental affirmations as excerpted from Principal Kafele’s 50 “I's” For Effective Parenting; ...31-40…

31. I assist my children with determining a purpose in life.

32. I assist my children with understanding that they have an historical obligation to achieve.

33. I encourage my children to be determined to desire success from within.

34. I encourage my children to develop a vision for success.

35. I require that my children are goal-oriented.

36. I talk to my children about societal issues & problems as they relate to individual and community empowerment.

37. I talk to my children about expected and acceptable behavior both in and out of school.

38. I discipline my children appropriately.

39. I teach my children positive values.

40. I teach my children about household responsibilities.

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved