Saturday, September 6, 2008

PPS Students Featured at City Art Show!

This year I attended the 45th Annual Art Show held at none other than our Washington Community School on Darrow Avenue in Plainfield. In the company of several highly gifted and published artists lay the work of some of Plainfield’s students. Imagine my surprise to see that my daughter not only had 1 but 2 pieces showing! Who knew my very own Picassonette! It was such a Proud MOMMY Moment!

If you are reading this today, Saturday (9/6) --and it is NOT yet 4PM --you’ve still got time to catch some of the great artists' pieces on sale as well as check out the PPS art displays to see if one of your children were featured.

Here are some photos I took with my phone camera. They are a little blurry, but perhaps your children can tell if one of their pieces is on display. Next time I’ll bring the digital camera!

Huge KUDOS to the school administrators and art teachers who provided their students artwork for display. This parent was SO EXCITED and moved by her daughter’s pride in seeing her very own artwork as part of this year’s art exhibit!

Hey Mom -- This is My Artwork!!!

Right HERE!!!

And Here TOO!

Other PPS Student's Artwork

More Student's Artwork

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved