Friday, September 12, 2008

Inquiring Minds Really Want To Know

I was trying to figure out what to write about today. Given the newness of everything in the district – it really is not fair to speak on the glitches and kinks we’ve encountered over the past 7 days of school. And if nothing else – I want to always be fair in my writing, pronouncements, inducements and criticism.

Instead -- I want to ask a question of all our educators. People, this community, communities in general, are always proclaiming to know what’s behind the motives of a teacher. So I ask you most sincerely – WHY DO YOU TEACH?



Let’s set the record straight! I await your candid responses.

*Tootles*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I teach because I want my students to have options. Without an education options are limited. Options include where to live, where to shop, where to work, where to vacation, etc. I have been teaching for 20 years and have been fortunate enough to have those options.

Simone Says said...

Great response and reason!

Keep up the great work!

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved