Thursday, September 17, 2009

Too Darn Funny!!!

Alright – so I had to, HAD to blog about this – it’s just too funny to keep to myself. I received a “survey/census/who ya voting for call” yesterday and the guy doing the call was a HOTT Mess! To translate Hott Mess ='s pitifully inept.

Ok – so this guy reads off the candidates running for various offices in NJ of which I only knew two: Linda & Jerry… Then he starts asking about how the current administration is doing? How are the Democrats doing overall, the Republicans etc., and finally he moves on to the gubernatorial race followed immediately by questions regarding our President, and here’s where it starts getting ReDuNKulous… He mispronounces Corzine’s name, and then he mispronounces the president's name -- I mean as though he had never heard them before.

Now I’m hysterical!

So-- I think the guy gets offended because he then says; “well I’m from North Dakota so I don’t know the names that well, I don’t think they want local people doing these polls.” To which I replied; "yes, but the President – that being President Barack Obama" (I repeat the name for his benefit -- including the APPROPRIATE HANDLE as my folks would say) "is over all of the United States."

Now I’m bent over laughing… Would have got on the floor and kicked my heels up but my back has been bothering me. LMBO!!!

So I said –"first of all kind sir you should not be referring to our President as just Barack [which he pronounced Bur Roak] either call him President Obama, or President Barack Obama , or even Mr. President– either way you should certainly know how to pronounce his name."

The ultimate professional indeed, he continues with his survey not missing a beat and began asking me whether I was a Democrat or Republican…to which I replied “can’t you guess” so he did. LOL! He said; “yes definitely a Democrat.” So Now I’m looking at the receiver and \\SMH// (Shaking My Head)!

Phew! Here’s the grand finale – the demographics… He begins by asking about education (surprisingly no income questions) then he gets to race/ethnicity… To which I said (I couldn’t resist it!!!) “Ooh Come on now I think by now you know”, anyway I answered, "African American" to which he says and not with the least bit of sarcasm; “Yes, yes you do sound like one of them” and hangs up.

STILL Laughing!!!

1 comment:

cgermain said...

Nata, oh my goodness! Why didn't you tell that person you are related to our President? As far as I know North Dakota is in the US so what's up with him?LOL

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved