Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Book | Chapter 2 : Twelve

“Yeah Roger that Chief. I’ll be there in a half an hour.”

Jose replaced the phone on the receiver and subconsciously began rubbing his eyes and moaning. “ Ugh! -Just what he’s always wanted -- to prosecute a bunch of juvees as adults! This aught to make for great publicity around here!” “Frick FRACK!!!”

“Damn, twelve years in this stinking hole was enough, after all, haven’t I already made a name for myself? Surely this community knows my heart and my record for tracking down crime and corruption. Wasn’t I the one that exposed the educational funds abuse by the Board of Education members? And, did we avoid the plot to blow up the entire downtown are that was being planned by those Arian nation heretics?

“Phew! I gotta make my move soon!”

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved