Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Second to NONE!!!

Now that’s what I’m talking about! So far I like what I’m hearing and I am extremely impressed with the level of detail and movement within the district Dr. Gallon has ushered in during his first weeks on the J.O.B. His 5 key SMART goals are on the mark and I especially like the community and family engagement piece. ;-)

Outside of my visceral first impressions and what I have heard the new Superintendent say, or read what he was purported to say -- I really can’t comment as so many, actually too many have, about how well he’ll serve this community, but I’m certainly going to do my part to help him pull it/us together!

Dr. Gallon -- PEP is certainly looking forward to working with you to help revitalize, reenergize and reengage the Plainfield Community!

Plainfield--- get ready, get set – It’s time for all of us to ACTIVELY engage this newly formed administration to ensure Plainfield Students are truly 2nd to NONE!

Full steam ahead!!!

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved