Wednesday, July 23, 2008

If You Could...

If you could implement one change in your school what would it be?

Now here’s the caveat – you can’t change the teachers or administrators. Now what would it be? You can’t control/mandate parental participation. Now what would it be? You have no additional money. Now what would it be?

At the heart of all these questions is one simple “For FREE” answer that we all are empowered to reach. That is… “I” will get involved. “I” will use my time, talents, resources and passion to help bring about the changes I desire in my school. “I” will make the difference that improves the condition of our schools and our community.

So, now I ask – How will YOU and I together help change the condition of Plainfield Public Schools and the community at large?

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved