Friday, July 2, 2010

Maybe This Will Get You Thinking

     Now I need to understand why some of you grown people try to attack MY mother. Really are you kidding me so you mean your going to personally go up at MY mother when MY mother clearly does not make any of the decisions. The only thing she can do is be one of the five to vote something up or down THAT IS IT. Is that so hard to understand? My mother is only one person . . . there are nine people on the board now what can one person honestly do?
   
      Since some people want to complain and criticize so much , how about they run for the board put in 8-16 hours maybe two times a week plus whatever job they do and still have to have time for their child, husband or whatever. It is not easy and nothing to brag about it’s kind of sad that the district is in so much crap that they have to spend 8-16 hours in meetings.

     Put yourself in these shoes: You work 7 hours starting work at 9 am then you go into a meeting another 8 hours so around this time it’s about 12 or 1 am right? That’s 17 hours in total then you want to sleep right? But now you realize I have to go home, cook dinner and get my child in bed and let’s not forget check homework. . . Now its 2:30 and that’s when you and your child will get to sleep finally. That’s how it is for me and my mother, my father works nights so of course I stay at the meetings until 12 sometimes 1 maybe even 2. Who in there right mind would brag about that? Think people think. It’s not that hard.

Welp I’m sleepy so goodnight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe lovey don't worry about them. Just continue to pray for me, the board,district,teachers,students city council and yes mr. Green too. And keep writing there's more room out than in!

It takes courage to expose your heart.

Anonymous said...

If your mom doesn't have the energy to fight the fight she choose to enter; so be it. Seriously though, why would anyone take a teenager to a meeting which could last until 1:00 a.m. and then go home and cook dinner. Either you still need a babysitter or you should have enough maturity to stay home and cook dinner. You are over 13 aren't you!

RASRAHMATAZ said...

Oh don't you worry she's got the energy, intelligence and love to do it and do it WELL! My lovey is 12... so nope can't leave her home...we get a sitter when necessary. So are u serious. I have a hubby who cooks...the point she made wads about the sacrifice which a 12 year old doesnt get just yet but it bothers her...so respect that.

Anonymous said...

Well my mother said it all, but to add. It's not even so much I cant stay home by myself. I choose not to because i want to be involved in what affects my life the most (education).

FYI: My mother didn't CHOOSE to enter this fight. Something had to be done and someone had to do it and she just chose to step up to the plate.


Milani

Anonymous said...

I love my LOVEY. Unlike some of the commenters (and even me at times) very respectful in her reply.

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved