Monday, July 19, 2010

Homecoming By: Cynthia Voigt

I am currently reading the book Homecoming and I have to say it's not the best book. There were no twist or turns, there is nothing that makes me want to keep reading. I wouldn't recommend this at all. This book is suppose to be about a 13 year old name Dicey and her siblings and how their mother leaves them and they have to walk all the way to Bridgeport by themselves. Now does that sound interesting? No. Some might find it interesting if your into boring books. . . But as for me I will never read a book like this again. I guess some books arent as interesting as their cover. I think I'm going to read the summary next time i pick a book!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You read the other book in 3 days. What was the name of it? Why did you like? Can you relate any of the characters in this current book to real life people? Who and how? What would have made the book more interesting to you?

Love,
Mom

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved