Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dear Mom

Mom;

I’ve been reading all of the blogs and comments and I am very sorry that you decided to help out this school district. It’s a shame how people act sometimes, it’s as if they have no life and they just want to ruin yours for the heck of it. Just know that I appreciate and love you. Remember don’t worry about what people say just focus on the real reason why you got on the board, to serve the children not entertain child-like comments and blog post.

To all the bloggers and commenter who spend their time to attack my mother:

I really wish you guys a good life, although it is kind of sad that you are focused so much on my mother’s life and the things she does to protect herself and to express her feelings . I don’t know you guys personally so I won’t judge, (which is probably something you adults can learn from me) but I will say you have definitely influenced my level of respect for you. Also it’s not so much that you attack my mother, (She is a very strong lady so she can stand up for herself) but how can you afford to attack anyone as if you are better than someone?

I learned in church just this past Wednesday, “that as we judge, so shall we be judged”. I don’t know about you all, but I would be very careful about deciding someone’s fate or casting judgments.

My Mom is not always right and she is not perfect, but she has always been there for me, my friends, my schools and this community.

4 comments:

RASRAHMATAZ said...

Lovey -- you always sneak in the best posts. Thank you and YOU are why I do what I do. At the end of the day meeting your needs makes up for the troubling.

I will never allow the "noise" to drown out my baby's voice!

vickey said...

Wow! I am late catching up on reading your blog but I want to vote for her when she runs for office. She is smart, on point, unafraid and has the kind of character that we desire people to have. Non-judgemental and able to see the big picture.

Anonymous said...

Hey little honey, just know that most of the nasty bloggers don't have a life, degrees nor do they embrace any part of Gods word or his works. They are terrible people with their own agendas. They can't obtain a high power job anywhere and they are political wannabees. Your mother put it in their faces and she is not afraid of their blogs. The blogs are all they have and it is just a few of them who are just trouble makers. Notice that they never try to lend a helping hand. Ignore them all and do you!!!! Like Mommy.

Dan said...

Hey All!
School is back in session, Council gears up for Fall work season, organizations launch their Fall programs............time to freshen the blogs. (Remember Plainfield's unique situation: 19 active blogs and counting, but it only counts if they're refreshed periodically.) Looking forward to some new thoughts from all.
Dan

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved