Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cease and Desist!!

Who would have thunk it! For the past year I've been guilty of reading and YES responding to that non-sense on NJForum. I thought I could help to clarify some of the misgivings and add facts where applicable, but it looks like 'most' on the forum don't want answers...they just want to criticize.

I actually thought it was beneficial to read that darn thing (you know keep your ear to the ground philosophy) to learn and understand what my community folk were thinking and how they were feeling. The problem is ‘most’ aren’t really talking about true feelings and even fewer offer suggestions for fixing what has gone awry.

It really is just a bunch of murmurers and complainers and we all know what the bible says about those folks. I wish the Star-Ledger would release a transcript of everything that has been written over the past year and group it by posters. I can guarantee you that there are about 5-8 regulars who have done nothing but point out issues, make accusations, question folks’ “agendas”, call names and all behind a veil of anonymity for fear of losing their job.

If these are district personnel I think the school should have legal counsel put out an inquiry to the Star Ledger and find out who these folks are because a lot of what they say can be categorized as character assassination ergo defamation, or better yet have the IT Dept follow the protocol cookie trail of all personnel that map to the IP address of the forum and tag who’s going on there, when, and how long. It won't take long to figure out who's doing the postings. They mean US no good and they should be stopped. If their information was productive and promoting cooperation (or anything positive for that matter) I would be behind them 100% but they in fact have zero integrity. No one should be allowed to continue the haranguing that this crew has been up to for the past year. To disagree is one thing but to just be a cacophonic war monger is disgraceful!

They can’t stop me though --- because they aren’t the reason why I do what I do.

So from this day forth, I -- Renata A. Hernandez -- do solemnly swear to no longer respond to the NJForum’s negative postings. Anyone with any real concerns or suggestions can contact me through this Blog.

Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you will still be reading the forum. I am not one of the regular complainers on there, but I have voiced complaints about PPS on there. One reason I have done so is because people like you are reading. As a PPS teacher I am frequently frustrated by what is going on here. I fear reprecussions if I speak out. Posting on the forum at least gives me the comfort that I am informing you and some of the other activists of what is really happening.

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved