Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Green Eggs & Ham -- ONLY in my BOOKS PLEASE!!!

Okay! I’m sorry but I have to address this. SCHOOL LUNCHES! Okay so I need to understand why there was a hair in my food? I don’t think that is good! Excuse me but for once can we get something edible! Don’t make Mac n Cheese and leave the cheese OUT!



You know maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to try knew things like from different countries. Not so much frozen thawed out food but actually home made, maybe something that shows that you guys care about us and what we want.

I tried to be nice and not complain about it but when I find a hair in my food that’s a problem.

So parents what are YOU going to do about this because after all YOU are the ones paying for these lunches! How come we have lunch ladies who don’t cook but instead just pop something (and I mean that literally) in the oven? I’m sorry but that just doesn’t sound right!



So I am asking now for next year if we can please change up what is cooked for the schools in the district. I don’t understand why we always have to get the CHEAPEST THINGS (including books and other supplies) BUT yet we spend the most money per child. . . . . Now who can explain this!



For those of you that think this is not an issue you are so WRONG yes we have more issues than this but this issue is not of any less importance to us at least. And I would hope what’s important to us is important to you. Right?



So now this is where you PARENTS come in I need you to do something about this! As students we don’t always have the loudest voices in certain arguments and it’s your job to help us with those things so please do so!

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved