Friday, June 4, 2010

Have To Keep Up On The Reading!

Since the summer is coming how about we talk about reading . . . as much as I hate it I actually found some very good books that are not boring! It did take me awhile though but here you go!


Top 5

1. Uglies by: Scott Westerfield (actually a series. . . all of them are great!

2. Twilight by: Stephenie Meyer (AMAZING! Also a series!)

3. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult (WANT TO READ!)

4. Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz

5. Reflections” by Kaze Woods



So now it’s up to you to start reading. I promise you that you will love at least one of these books they are all really amazing! If you want to see short summaries on the books you can go to http://www.freebooknotes.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie,
Nice choices on books. I've read all of the Twilight Series and all of Jodi Picoult's books. Glad to see that although reading may not be your favorite (I remember) your finding things of interest and reading. Yes, I'm still checking on you and very proud of what I'm seeing. Enjoy your summer.
Mrs. Hemphill

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved