Monday, July 6, 2009

Hello There

Good Afternoon My online friends;

I've been doing some vacationing (much needed) as well as some introspection (again - much needed) to help me decide on the new format for this Blog. I really do not want to do a reiteration of the news and happenings of Plainfield -- Bernice, Old Doc, and Maria do that well enough...nor am I interested in the Political haggling -- our city councilman/woman/ and assemblyman blogs provide enough of that stuff.

I'm simply repositioning myself and this blog to provide you with some day-to-day truths in the world according to me. Needless to say it will raise some eyebrows, some dander, and hopefully some giggles -- but it shouldn't cause anyone to "jump" off buildings or "run" into oncoming traffic!

I look forward to sharing some of my family's poetry, some photo ops and just the diatribe, or not, diary of a "Not So Mad Black Woman".

I'll be chatting with you. Until then be well...and walkie your talkie!

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2010

All Rights Reserved